Monday, April 6, 2009

and now for some free time....


This is my niece Akasha. She has a birthday on the 23rd and that day also is my first dr. apt. Today is monday, its been a great weekend. Sarah and I speant friday out at the in-laws place, her aunt and uncle are down from vancouver island, so its been a 'family' weekend. Saturday after work we lazed around watching some movies i'd picked up. I'm not going to lie, we were a bit mushy with the recent news :) The sun is shinning so much almost all the snow is melted so sunday we speant outside with the dogs. My stomache is a bit sensitive so sarah volunteered to do the work outside. Mainly picking up a winter of doggie doo doo in the back yard. Afterwords, we moved our firepit and had our first camp fire of the year. It was fun. Josh, our boarder came home and we sat there chilling for a while. We had to meet the family again for dinner yummy, greek food. Sarah works today so i am relaxing, enjoying time to sit. I am aproximatly 15 days along now and I honestly feel pregnant. My back hurts, i'm getting nose bleeds all the time, days of constipation and then hours of not leaving the toilet. I feel nausious when I move to fast, hungry all the time, i've never liked water so much before. My back hurts, my headaches and i feel like my belly is exploding sometimes. And the gas, i'm surprised sarah stays in bed all night. Poor girl. Yay for early preg. symptoms. SO we have told a few people now, including Sarahs parents over the weekend. They were thrilled. Her mom said it all made sense now. A few people from our jobs know and when i head to edmonton for my niece's birthday i will tell my mom and my sister the good new. anyways, hope you are all well. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment