Thursday, April 16, 2009

update

So its been a busy few weeks! Morning sickness is not fun. Seeings I work at 630am its been a long few mornings. Today has been the worst so far but luckily i was able to come home and not have to work. So that was awesome! Yesterday my cooler at work broke and all my meats were rotting. It was so nasty and did not help with the nausia. So now I am relaxing today, trying to hold food down. I discovered that taking my prenatal and folic acid in the AM was making it worse so im taking it in the afternoon and so far its helping. We go in next thursday for our first dr's apt. Im getting more excited. We have also talked about buying our own doppler, since we are going to be a baby factory. Hehehe My puppy Jasper is doing well at puppy class. We had to skip last class however because she went into heat. other than that life is great, the snow is melted now and sping is in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment