
It's snowing, can you believe it! I woke up this morning to the ground coverend in white stuff. I'll have to take a picture and post it up tomorrow . Its incredible. It gets me so excited because baby comes in winter! YAY! This week has been exciting for us. Sarah has been working hard getting the stairs done and they are just about finished. We started our prenatal classes on tuesday, and although the videos were graphic, i find myself worrying less and less all the time about the whole labor thing. Wednesday we had a dr apt that went well. Found out I am mesauring 32 instead of 30 so I get to go for another ultrasound. Im super excited about seeing baby again, i just hope being 'big' isnt anything serious. I really think it has to do with scar tissue or something but who knows. I guess we will find out when we get the call to go in. Unfortunatly we have to go to the hospital because the only U/S lab is booked until mid november, so that means no pics or dvds but at least we get to see our handsome boy :) Hope you all are well
No comments:
Post a Comment