


It's been awhile since i've wrote. Lots has been happening. Sarahs grandparents moved here from BC so now they are all settled in there home it is calming down a bit. Sarah is working on our bedroom upstairs and once that is ready she will start moving us back upstiars. It's been nice being in the basement for the summer but I'll be glad to have our room back. I've been working on getting the house decorated for xmas and coming up with this years theme. Trying to organize for some girlfriends coming for the weekend. Im super excited to see them. Baby is moving less and less but his moves are full forced and sometimes knock the wind right out of me. Sarah felt him kick once and it woke her up from her nap. It was funny. Next week we have our 36 week exam. fun fun fun. Im going to schedule an iducement for the 15th if he hasnt come yet. I've been doing alot of relaxation stuff to help with the natural birth soon to happen. Hope all goes well with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment