Friday, February 19, 2010

Life has been great for our little family. I have to admit that the last 8 weeks have been really different, but i really LOVE being a mommy, and so does sarah. I might be biased but we are the best parents around. Well my birthday went well, not sure when i wrote on here last but the 8th of jan was my bday. I cant believe i turned 28 OMG! lol oh well sarahs bdayis march 22 and she will be 33 so i cant complain too much hahaha My sister had her baby girl, pretty sure i posted a pic of her, Breylnn. Valentines day, sunday( for you canadians followers) went well. We went to the lake with the inlaws and a friend. It was good times considering we had family day (another holiday day) on monday. It was a combined holiday, but was awesome. We went sledding and sarah took the dogs out on the kick sled. Went well. Phoenix was a little fussy but all in all he did amazing. I have him sleeping in his room for naps right now so maybe soon he( or I lol) might be ready for over nights lol Well here are some pictures  of life. Our little man is growing so fast, can you notice it too? maybe its just me

No comments:

Post a Comment