Monday, March 1, 2010

Phoenix loves his jolly jumper, even though he doesnt know how to jump yet, he is so strong and loves to twist himself around.
Me and Phoenix. So many people have complimented this picture so I decided to put it up on here too :) Finally Iam starting to feel better about all the weight gain. I know its only been 2 months since I had baby but i find myself down lots because of it.
GO CANADA!!! So I know most of you followers are americans but I wanted to share my pride with you anyways. Maybe USa beat us in over all medals but we sure kicked butt in the GOLDS! And how about that hockey game hey :P Phoenix is too little to remember how huge this was here in Canada but i bet he will be an olypic winner one day. He is so amazing!

Hope you are all doing well and enjoying this beautiful weather. Summer is almost here and I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment