Life has been quite busy lately. We are getting our house ready to sell and hopefully buy a bigger newer one. Phoenix is getting so big now, he just recently popped his 5th tooth. He has two on the top and three on the bottom. He is sleeping through the night these days and i cant believe how fast he gets around. I'm pretty sure by Christmas he will be walking. I've met a new friend. She is awesome. She is a mom as well with two very handsome boys. So now my life is starting to figure itself out. I'm not really a fan of the city we live in but it helps now that i'm finding my own life. hahaha The leaves are falling , I love this season. Here is a picture of our house decorated for halloween. Im not sure what im going to do for xmas this year, i guess it will depend on if we're in a new house by then. I think Phoenix will be a bumble bee this year.
I'm thinking of getting a part time job or picking up some babysitting so i can claim hours for mat leave for when i get pregnant again. Which should be soon. We're just doing some charting and we should be set here for the next month or two to start or IV treatments. Hope all goes well.
Sarah is doing well. She is workign hard and tryign to enjoy work as much as she can. Her parents went to India for a month so we are house sitting as well as babysitting their dog, he is a butt head but i love him. its a big stressful with three dogs two cats and a baby plus trying to get the house ready. But I am a woman who likes to keep busy.
Well i must get going, sorry I've been such a bad blogger these days. Its hard to find the time to check my email let alone my blog. I think if it wasnt for my cell phone I wouldnt have any contact with adults at all. well maybe its not that bad. haha
Well i must get going, sorry I've been such a bad blogger these days. Its hard to find the time to check my email let alone my blog. I think if it wasnt for my cell phone I wouldnt have any contact with adults at all. well maybe its not that bad. haha
Hope you are all well.
Happy Blogging.

No comments:
Post a Comment