Wednesday, July 13, 2011

mama and nix watching the parade go bye.


-Cheers


nix eating his first mini donut. he didn't like it as much ad I thought he would.
so today started out our colonial days fair. the parade was awesome except one church decided to dress a guy up as Jesus carrying a cross and covered in blood. not exactly I'd friendly and was upsetting ALOT of kids and parents, including sar and I. not that I hav anything against expressing your religious views but something so morbid in a parade is not exceptable. especially from a church.
- the fair was smaller than I expected Sarah said it was missing all the good rides and we discovered that even accompanied with a parent Phoenix is too little as he's not two yet and he's already small for how age so we couldn't even lie. so this Years fair was a bust. payed 24$ to go buy mini donuts and lemonade. oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment