Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mama and nix playing in the snow before the sun set.


Well hello there! I finally managed to find some free time in this busy schedule I call life lol we have had an amazing winter for Alberta. Today was +5C which is so nice for February 1st. I do question however, what our summer months will look like now, especially because I'm pregnant and will most likely spend it in the lake hahaha.
Sarah is working hard trying to get all the painting finished so we can put our house back together. Phoenix and I are working on his speech. He is in speech therapy and although we took a break for Christmas, our therapist was very pleased with his progress in this time. He doesn't say alot, he is very quiet, but lately he is finally starting to make an effort to repeat what I ask him. I need to get working on his vowels though. But it will come. He is also almost potty trained. He has maybe one or two accidents a day. Usually in his car seat or his high chair it seems. But all in all he is doing very well. Next will be night time and then hopefully by summer he will be potty trained. As much as I wish we got pregnant earlier, I'm really glad he will be potty trained by the time s/he arrives.
I would really like a girl, but I will be happy with a healthy baby. I think one of each would be ideal but I think two boys would be great too. Especially because we are so active and outdoorsy. We have used the same donor which is perfect because they will be full siblings by blood too. That's really important to us.
Sarah is in the process of doing some business courses down in south dakota. Hopefully she will be home for when baby comes lol she better be
I wish I blogged more but I use my iPad lots and I find it hard to post pics and keep up using it as I find it limits me to one picture per blog.mdoes anyone know a better iPad app?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment