Saturday, July 21, 2012

Really should update more often

It's a girl!! Due October 1, can't wait! Nix is super excited, as are his mommies lol been spending all
Summer at the lake , I just any keep cool enough :/ Sarah's been busy working hard and helping me get our house in order. I think she's wishing this would be done already lol I've been getting more work for my catering company, despite being 7 months preggo. At least they just want desserts lol it's kinda boring here these days, I've lost alot of my friends when I moved and some more have moved from here. I'd really like to meet more lesbian families to connect with but we love in a smaller area. Oh well, soon I'll be to busy to think about friends , I have enough anyways, I'm just being emo haha g nite

No comments:

Post a Comment