Well the weekend is almost here so I'll be heading back to the lake tomorrow,this time just for the weekend. I usually stay up there 4 days home 3 but next week is busy so I'll be home all week. Which I don't mind as I'm Getting things prepared for our expected arrival :) we had mice in our cabin last week so Sarah went around cleaning all the terds, she realized
They were coming in through the ducts so when She
Started
Vacuuming she
Managed
To
Suck
One
Up.
It's little tail and feet were squirming but by the time she went to shut it off he got sucked up. She was screaming lol it was funny. We caught 5 mice
In total so hopefully no more when we
Get up tomorrow.
We got a nice rain today which cooled
Things off for bedtime so
I might just be able to sleep tonight. Yippee!! Phoenix has been waking up through the night the past few days do I left a big light on, I'm hoping
That helps. Anyways, here's some pics of life lately. Cheers~






Wow, that sunset view is gorgeous! And congrats on your expected addition! I'm new to the site and to blogging in general...hope you and your family are having a great summer!
ReplyDelete