Thursday, November 19, 2009

Countdown time

Sorry its been so long since I've actually wrote on here. Life is hectic right now between baby and xmas. Trying to get everything ready for both things is tough. We are the first on our block to have our xmas lights up which is awesome, maybe people will be inspired to decorate this year. Last year our block was lame and there was only us and 2 other homes that had lights out. Hopefully people will be more in the xmas spirit this year. Yesterday I posted some pics of our new stroller/car seat. It was nice to put it together and figure out all the perks. Like its 5 point harness. Yippee! Well the count down continues, 25 days until my EDD! However I think that he will be early. Im down to my weekly dr apts. so I guess in 2 more week we will figure out how far along im getting. Hope you are all well and enjoying this beautiful weather. Its upsetting that we will probably have a brown xmas this year being that baby P will be here but its hard to complain when we're still in the positives.

No comments:

Post a Comment