Sunday, November 22, 2009

nervously waiting...


Dear Baby P.

Hi, this is one of your mommy's. You might wonder about that one day, how you have two moms and no daddy. One day I will tell you all about the miracle you are to us. This is your birth mommy however. And as we come closer to the day you are to arrive I find myself nervous. I find myself not nervous because you are coming but for the process you will be arriving. I have decided to have a natural birth because I believe it is better and safer for you. And i want to make sure i continue to make these hard choices in the right manner. Giving birth seems scary sometimes, but I have a great support system and your other mommy is amazing. I know that she will be there holding my hand through it all and i know that as long as i keep breathing, soon i will hold you in my arms. I can not wait to meet you baby. My heart has already fallen in love with you. As you grow and move around in my belly, my heart softens. I can not wait to see your beautiful eyes. Or for the first time you smile at me. My heart is so happy knowing you will be here in just a few short weeks. I am nervous though baby, so please be easy on me if you can at all, and i promise i will try my hardest to make the right choices through it all. I dont care how big you are, as long as your healthy, i know it will be okay. I know that through each contraction I can relax and breath and you will try your best to move fast and right down the birth path. Please know that i love you and i will always. Love, mommy A

No comments:

Post a Comment