Well the wait is on. Friday we went for an ultrasound apt. and got to look at baby 'P' he is definately a boy hahaha. I think he was showing mommies how proud we should be of him. lol He looks so crammed in there his knees were basically at his chest . We also found out that i just have alot of fluids which is why im measuring so big. He was weighing in at 7.7 lbs yesterday, give or take a pound so he shouldnt be too big. :( I hope he comes out soon. I've been talking to him lots and letting him know how excited I am for his arrival.
As for the membrane sweep, i guess it didnt take as theres still no baby. I did have a little cramping and i lost my MP yesterday. Ick! Today its sooo cold out. the last week its been like a chilling -40C with the wind chill . Dogs havent been walked ina few days and i feel bad but its too cold. they say 5 mintues outside and frost bite so they will have to wait for a bit. So we have been playing inside a bit more with them to keep them a little active. Im almost getting tired of all the people messaging me to ask if baby is here yet. Obviously he isnt or it would say right lol maybe im just getting a little impatient. I really thought he would be earlier than the 14th. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Im starting to get scared about the delivery but i just try and focus and remain calm and then i remember that it cant be that bad or people woudlnt choose to do it naturally :) Hope all is well out there. Keep watching for more news!
No comments:
Post a Comment