Wednesday, December 9, 2009

our life lately...













Today we had a dr.'s apt. We found out that I finally get relief about not having gestational diabetes, which makes me feel so much better about the hot chocolates I have been drinking when im cold haha. We also found out that i am 1cm dialted, which isnt much but its a start. We decided to do a membrane sweep to see if things would get started. Although my cervix is still high and not much softer, maybe it will help. I dont think i have lost my muscus plug though so who knows what will happen next. Both our families are waiting for phone calls, and ive been bumbardged with facebook questions and phone calls whether im in labor or not. lol We have our next apt. booked for the 14th which is my actual EDD! So we just have our fingers crossed right now but dont want to rush things. he will come when he is ready, i just am getting impatient lol I are all well and I'll keep you posted on things happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment