Wednesday, March 2, 2011








Well I did it, i bought a new camera. I ended up getting a canon rebel t2i, ironically i won $1000 from the lottery so goody timing! The weather here has been much too cold to go out and take pictures though so i have been snapping away around the house. Im sure Nix has been getting tired of mommy taking all these pics though. Lets see... we are having our house warming party on the 19th, should be good times. We have been trying to get some extra beds to fill these rooms we have but no luck so far. We have a few friends from out of town coming over so that should be fun. Sarah and i are also TTC but no luck so far. we go for our next round here soon, so wish us luck! Here are some pictures I've taken from Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment