Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Well hello again! I have decided I really needed to change my blog up. I think I became bored lol my life has finally settled down a nit so I may just have more free time to keep you updated better. So July it is hey. What a LONG winter that was huh. Well summer has been great so far. Been at the cabin lots already. Sarahs been commuting to work from the lake as it's only and hour drive. Our cabin is all finished now. We got a new seadoo boat this summer. First time ive ever been on a tube in my life. Boy was that exciting. Phoenix loves it too. I think just cuz he falls asleep in it lol we have been TTC ag again but no luck so far. This month is the month I can feel it. So I guess I should post some pics. Phoenix is 24 lbs and doesn't really say too much. He's quiet, I like that lol he is getting taller the time but they say he is in the lower percentiles. We are potty training right now and so far so good. The pull up timer watch you can get is soo awesome! Nix really loves it. He is fi Bally starting to eat some meet, and we have found some imitation peanuty butter he is totally loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment